* Project management experience of which at least last 5 years should be in the domain of Grid-Tiled Rooftop Solar PV Power Plants
* Large utility scale rooftops project execution & any ground mounted solar project experience added advantage. Familiar with:
* PV SYST,
* 11 KV/33KV Power Evacuations,
* Autocad , MS Office, MS Project
Roles & Responsibilities:
* The candidate should have handle project management responsibility independently for distributed solar PV Power Plants & conversant
* all aspects such as
* daily, weekly, monthly , MIS, analytics and monitoring , problem solving,
* vendor/supplier handling for speedy execution , operational practices ,
* Complete familiarity and understanding of system architecture on both DC and AC side -Inverter, transformer, VCB, metering, Dc stringing, protection, SCADA, security, DISCOM relationship and all other aspects.
* The candidate must be hard working, with great interpersonal and communication skills, ability to relentlessly drive and chase the timeline, realize budgeted margin and close contracts in time.
* Key deliverables shall be timely project execution, high quality of work, customer satisfaction and contract closure ensuring optimum cash flow management at all the sites
Your Reliable Partner for Solar Energy Since 1992