Internship- Digital Marketing
Qualification: Any degree with Digital Marketing course
- Preparing/Designing content for online and off line web, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, Blogs, Mailer campaign.
- Build and manage the company social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Maintaining the website viability, digital marketing campaigns.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Build and manage a rich content that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties including blog posts.
- Good communication skill
- Key Skills: Social Media Optimization (SMO), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Content Writing, Graphic Designing, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In Design, Adobe Flash, Corel Draw & MS Office.
Fresher, Any degree with Digital Marketing course